Marijuana, Vaping and Mental Health
Wednesday, May 6th from 12-130
Due to the public health crisis, we will be holding this presentation remotely. Details to follow!
This session will address marijuana use, the recent uptick in vaping, and effects on the mental and physical well-being of our youth. This interactive session will feature activities and discussion led by Prevention Specialists. Questions? Contact Michelle Mason at email@example.com
- Greater Good’s Guide to Well-Being During Coronavirus
- Teenagers stuck at home? Here are 13 life skills they can learn now
- Stay informed with Maine Calling
- Action for Happiness calendars, podcasts, tips for schools, parents, youth, all.
- Search Institute’s article: YOUTH can teach us all how to connect electronically
- Linked In has videos, tools and links for working remotely.