Raising children is not always easy, but you don’t have to do it alone or without help!
- Greater Good’s Guide to Well-Being During Coronavirus
- Teenagers stuck at home? Here are 13 life skills they can learn now
- Stay informed with Maine Calling
- InformME CTBH’s marijuana campaign website full of information for you and your child
- Action for Happiness calendars, podcasts, tips for schools, parents, youth, all.
- Search Institute’s article: YOUTH can teach us all how to connect electronically
- Linked In has videos, tools and links for working remotely.
- Resources for Families Coping with Mental and Substance Use Disorders
Resources from our Parent Check-In Series
Topic: 6 Keys To Building a Resilient Family,
with Sue Badeau, Fall 2021
Handout: Resiliency Activities
Topic: Staying Connected with Our Kids, Fall 2020
Handout: Parent Resources
Presentation: Staying Connected with Our Kids
Topic: Surviving Adolescence: Tools for Parents
Handout: Expectations and Consequences
Handout: What is your role?
Presentation: Surviving Adolescence
Topic: Social Media: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
Resource: Family Media Plan
Resource: Developing a Social Media Contract
Resource: Family Online Safety Institute
Presentation: Adolescent Social Media
Topic: Anxiety: How Much Is Too Much?
Presentation: Anxiety: How Much is Too Much?
Topic: Delving Deeper into Adolescent Anxiety & Depression
Presentation: Delving Deeper Into Depression and Anxiety
Resource: Resource for Parents by Parents